Dogodki so za člane brezplačni. Organiziramo dogodke štirih ključnih stebrov in sicer coaching skupnost, osebni razvoj in razvoj kompetenc coachev, razvoj in pozicioniranje poslovanja coachev in marketing in komunikacija.
V ICF Slovenia Chapterju organiziramo tudi dogodke, ki prinašajo CCE točke. Na leto bomo organizirali 6 CCE dogodkov. Točke boste lahko uporabili pri vaših osebnih akreditacijah.
Shades of Ethics series: Ethical standards and dilemmas in practice – Responsibility to practice, 2 CCE
16 septembra @ 17:30 - 19:30
The challenge of working ethically means that members will inevitably encounter situations that require responses to unexpected issues, resolution of dilemmas, and solutions to problems. The most challenging ethical dilemmas are never really black and white. Coaches have dilemmas about their weaknesses, conflict of interest, confidentiality, boundaries and so on and can be put in a new circumstance where a clear response may not be available, and many questions arise – the shades of Ethics.
The ethical dilemmas are often complex and will challenge coaches to take an in-depth look at themselves and their professional practice to be in service to the profession’s integrity and his/her clients. An important theme to be opened and discussed.
We are organizing series of 4 CCE events on Ethical standards and dilemmas in practice by 4 key sections:
- Responsibility to client, 2 CCE
- Responsibility to practice and performance, 2 CCE
- Responsibility to professionalism, 2 CCE
- Responsibility to society, 2 CCE
In line with the ICF core values and ICF definition of coaching, the Code of Ethics is designed to provide appropriate guidelines, accountability, and enforceable standards of conduct for all ICF Members and ICF Credential-holders, who commit to abiding by the following ICF Code of Ethics.
The 4 Keys to embody Coaching Ethics
- Code of Ethics our foundation – Section terms and deep understanding
- Ethics in practice
- Ethical dilemmas and cases studied
- Reflection and practical tips
In each workshop, we will cover the source of information and terms by the Code of Ethics, and we will open a range of dilemmas as well ethical questions and issues we can face as coaches. It will be interactive and reflective sessions with lots of cases and practical tips.
- Ethical standards and dilemmas in practice Responsibility to a client, 16.3.2021, from 17.30 – 19.30 h
- Ethical standards and dilemmas in practice Responsibility to practice and performance, 18.5.2021, from 17.30 – 19.30 h
- Ethical standards and dilemmas in practice Responsibility to practice, 16.9.2021, from 17.30 – 19.30 h
- Ethical standards and dilemmas in practice Responsibility to society, 26.11.2021, from 17.30 – 19.30 h
Practical workshops will be run by Teja Breznik Alfirev PCC and Jasna Knez PCC, EIA SENIOR.
Event is for members only and link for application members will receive via email.